Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm back....




Well after what I would call a disastrous trip home, no offense all people that I saw and hung out with, that part was amazing, for the holidays, I made the return flight last night. What was to greet me was a foot of fresh snow, friends, and a sushi party.

After the party late last night Emily looks and me and asks the anticipated question of what adventure I was wanting for my first day back. The answer was simple, what else do you do with a foot of fresh powder, snowboarding. So that is just what we did. Here are some shots. We were sidetracked for awhile and made self portrait snowmen. My snowman needed a little trim, but at least I don't have horns like Em's.

It is good to be home.

3 comments:

Marty Ross said...

Hi Em: I hope the trip home was not as wild as your travels down to SC. Maybe you had time to read your book on the way back. I am reading the same thing. Aren't families wonderful?
We broke up Christmas here today and are trying to figure out where to start picking up the pieces. I posted my first blog of 2009, too. I am going to try to keep after it this year. Happy New Year, all year.

Melissa said...

I totally just found your blog!
Yay me! :)
Hey neighbor... you & the roomies should sled down for some coffee & muffins sometime soon--

Eileen said...

Its so good to have you back, Emily.
....
Still waiting for the yummy pictures of food....It would be a shame for the JVs to win simply by default! :D