Saturday, September 21, 2013

NO MORE GROWING!

I received a text from a friend taking off to visit family in NC for the next 2 weeks requesting Ruthann not to grow while she was away!  I could not agree more, "Ruthann, NO MORE GROWING!"  I don't believe I have ever been so sappy and sentimental.  I look back a photos take just a week ago and say "look how much smaller she was."  Do they really grow this quickly? 

Another friend asked me today if she has grown out of any outfits yet?  The answer YES! Yes, yes and YES!

So I guess I need to take more photos.  I pulled out some outfits to take pictures of her in tomorrow, if they still fit!  I also am realizing more videos need to be taken!  I don't think it is possible to take too many.  Aaron just upload 175 more photos onto our computer (unfortunately not all of them were of Ruthann). 

So she is 8 weeks old.  Here are a few photos over the course of the last week.  They will have to do.  We need a photo editing program on our computer, so they aren't all the crème de la crème.  Even if we did have an editing program I don't know how people find any time between feedings to actually edit them.  Wow, babies take every moment and all your energy yet you just don't care.  We won't talk about my personal hygiene at this point, or anything else for that matter, I'm exhausted! 

Instead we'll look at adorable photos... here goes: Thanks for admiring her!









I just took this one right before uploading them... Ruthann says "Goodnight!"

1 comment:

Brooke Sides Bio said...

Oh my goodness she is precious. I can't wait to squeeze her.