Tuesday, September 17, 2013

lady in red

a red diaper that is...





This is a series of photos that I snapped this morning, worrying about the drought of photos I haven't taken these last few days (only 1 or 2 a day, not the usual 20). 

Ruthann thought that it was particularly embarrassing that I took these pictures, and she especially disliked the fact that I chose to post them on-line, especially now that she is a 90th percentile baby.  That is right our very own Ruthann on her 6th week check-in was dubbed in the 90th percentile for weight.  We were so excited to hear the news.  My doctor let me know that in fact I could slow down on the feedings if I wanted (Ruthann disagreed).  After all, she does have a figure to maintain! 

We also consistently have been wearing the cloth diapers.  Her trifolds are her current favorite, however this last few days we've been rotating in the fuzzibuns, (still a little to large for her buns) but we often run out of the trifolds between washings. 

Tune in again on Friday when we feature her 8th week photo... can you believe it!  They grow up so fast! 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yay for cloth diapers and Double Yay for 90% babies!!!!