Saturday, June 28, 2014

Summertime

I wrote an acrostic poem yesterday while Squeaks was napping on SUMMERTIME.  I should never become a poet but it was fun... here is what I got:

Stay up late and wake up early just cus... or not
Unplanned days
More time
More energy
Evenings with seemingly no end
Running trails and ridges, reading or perhaps resting
Time for self, friends, little baby Ruthann and my sweet husband
I can't seem to get enough
Maybe I'll change plans, again just because I can
Each day with fun surprises

Last week our fun surprise was little baby Ruthann army crawling.  The first time unfortunately we weren't able to catch on camera, here is her second attempt. 



1 comment:

BR said...

Love your acrostic! Baby RA!! She looks so sweet motivating herself across the floor! We fly home tomorrow - see you soon!