Tuesday, September 6, 2011

home


It is good to be home.

Since returning from our summer whirlwind we've begun a different sort of whirlwind. Aaron and I have both been busy juggling life somewhere in the midst of our 10-11 hour work days. We've been have been thrown back into work, coaching, responsibilities we'd forgotten we'd ever had and those daily and weekly routines, but somehow we're managing. This weekend we even squeezed in a nice hike.

Aaron wanted to take me up Arrowhead, a hike that somehow even after 4+ years living here I had never climbed! And boy it was exactly what I needed. It was breathtaking up there crossing the ridge, tucked in between the countless mountain peeks.

The beauty touched my spirits, reminded me of the uniqueness of our life here and how good it was to be home.

1 comment:

cesinha said...

I like your blog very successful still succeeded in activitate.Tu what do you think of my site? http://www.filmeacasa.com/