Tuesday, June 28, 2011

day 8 -10 Sat., Sun., Monday

Aaron is an amazing photographer!



Burger time at crazy cones, this is our halfway point and we celebrated with burgers and ice cream!


This is the beauty I'm talking about!


Here is some more beauty...


And more loveliness, it keeps coming! And they say it is just going to get better!


Oops, wanted to state that I accidentally combined day 5/6 on my last blog, being a 86 mile long day I realized somehow in the blur of trying to blog quickly due to the time table allowed in the library. Anyhow, I think I have corrected the mistake.


And speaking of blur these last few days have been a blur of beauty. I can't describe all that we have seen and experienced but it has been breathtaking. Around every bend has been something more spectacular than the second before. We have been spending lots and lots of time on the bike. One day we were riding for 8 hours for a grand total of 100 miles. Yes, the burger count is growing, 22 patties, 20 burgers. And today we have found ourselves in Jasper, a quaint picture perfect town. Deservedly, we are taking a day off. A day of rest.


The hills, mountains are coming so wish us the best...

2 comments:

Ben said...

Hope the trip is as great as it sounds from my living room here on Lakeview Drive. We are looking forward to hearing stories.
Randy

Unknown said...

Jasper! Enjoy my favorite retreat in the Rockies. Where in town are you staying?

The ride down the Icefields Parkway to Banff is going to blow your mind. Stop at the Columbia Icefields.