Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Born to be a rockstar!


When I was home for Christmas Aaron looked through all 20 of my childhood photo albums, he then preceded to pull out his favorites and try to find just the right lighting and angle to take descent pictures of them. This particular photo was my favorite of his favorites. It is a picture of me, my little brother Joseph, and my dad. It make me happy to see this glimpse of one of my favorite childhood memories, listening to my dad sing his songs. Often times I hear myself still singing along to those same old tunes he used to sing, and now I find myself sharing them with my friends. Maybe I wasn't born to be a rockstar, but I know I was born to sing and make music with friends.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable Emily; amazing mustache Emily's dad!

Melanie said...

I want more, more pictures of you as a child!!! I LOVE it!

Melanie said...

Hey, can you send me an email? My contact list doesn't have your name in it for some reason !!?? That's probably why you haven't gotten my newsletters?!