Monday, October 6, 2008

newest post

So with Cross Country Season over, awesome job 3rd in the state girls, I find myself at a loss with what to do next. I mean there are a lot of things I could be doing, but why would I do that? Instead these are my current favorite things:

1. making lists
2. watching people chop onions
3. seeing cool dogs, envying the people who own them, and then discussing ad nauseam the perfect dog combinations
4. walking outside and never knowing what I am going to get
5. fall color everywhere and daily seeing new mountains with fresh powder
6. daydreaming about my future adventures
7. listening to other people play music
8. getting mauled by crazy children on the playground

I'd write more but I am beginning to feel insecure this blob doesn't come attached with a photo, it is scary just writing and not having a picture to hide behind, we will see if it happens again.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great list! I am always at a loss of what to do after track season. After going to practice or meets every afternoon from Nov to May, it is very weird to be able to just go home...

The Sooz said...

I like your blob just the way it is... you don't need to hide behind pictures.